Courthouse Family Medicine focuses on total care for the entire family. We get to know all our patients and their unique health history. This allows us to better treat each patient’s medical needs and be proactive in their care.
We provide a full range of medical care services including:
- Primary care
- Care of seniors
- Chronic disease management
- Adolescent care
- Preventive care
- Women’s care
- Referrals and coordinating care to and from outside medical providers or specialists
- Skin tag and simple mole removal/biopsy
- Cortisone injections for joints
- Simple office surgeries such as draining abscesses
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Medical Certification (previously known as DOT Physical Exam)
- Lab work may be drawn on site
Make an appointment or learn more about our services.
Lab hours Monday-Friday 8am-4pm. Patients may come in any time during these hours to have lab work done.